Tuesday, January 6, 2009

07 January 2009

Rest Day

or

WOD
"Something Special"

3 Rounds for time:

500 meter row
25 Double-leg mountain climbers
100 Shoulder touches from the push-up position
25 Burpees

Double-leg mountain climbers: Start position begins in the up portion of the push-up. One repetition constitutes bringing both feet forward to rest under the chest (hands will remain in place supporting the body) and finishes with bringing both feet back to the start position.

Shoulder touches: Start position begins in the up portion of the push-up. One repetition constitutes touching the right shoulder with the right hand while the left hand and feet maintain the integrity of the push-up up position. Alternate each repetition (should mimic running on your hands in place).


* You can blame Michael for this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went in to maek-up Monday's WOD.

HPC 65,85,95(f),90,95,100(PR)

Unknown said...

CFE: 35 min run

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant "make-up."

Michelle, once I get my hamstring back to normal (hopefully sooner than later), let me know if you want to do CFE together sometime.

Unknown said...

Tammy, I would love to do CFE together sometime. Do you have a jogging stroller or do you run sans boys?

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. I have a single and double jogger. Maybe I'll see you and Jen tomorrow. I'm still not going to running, though. I took yoga today to see if it helps.

Rick510 said...

300 squats: 9:40