Thursday, May 3, 2007

04 May 2007

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
65 pound barbell Thruster, 15 reps
21 Jumping pull-ups

Post rounds completed to comments.

Set-up so that your pull-up bar is about nine inches below your max reach and jump vigorously for each rep. Count only the reps where you go from full arm and shoulder extension to chin over the bar.

or

"Helen"

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups

6 comments:

Rick510 said...

Thrusters / JPU as rx'd: 8 rds.

I was sucking. Excuse de jour: (a) all day in sun, (b) 5,000' elevation, (c) candyass. I think its (c)!

Jon74 said...

thrusters/jpu as rx'd: 6 rds
500m row 1:53(PR)

Tim T said...

6 mile ruck 50lb load
1hr 28min

Anonymous said...

Sean: As Rx'd- 10 rounds.
Royale: 45lb. Thrusters- 9 rounds.

As the pic displays, we were wiped after this one.

Rick, you forgot option (d): This WOD was a ball-buster. It was like "Fran" on crystal meth.

tst said...

8.5 rds as rx'd.

smoked my bags..........

D. Frazier said...

UGH!! 8 rounds .....but had to drop weight

Started with 45# for 2 rounds couldn't stay on my heels, dropped to 35# made it 2 more rounds keep going on toes so went down to my trusty 25# bar.....Royale I can not believe you thought that was fun!! I'm drenched and feel like I am going to be sick.