Saturday, September 6, 2008

07 September 2008

"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Add your points and post them to comments.

or

5k row

Post time to comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old FGB!! I hit a PR today of 385, self timed, so, some rounds under and some over 1 min. I am looking forward to getting some barbell school'n from Rick and D, see you guys soon!

tim t said...

6 mile MTB loop

46:00

Anonymous said...

Made up Linda scaled to
225DL, 155BP, 115Cl

33:41 First time I've ever finished Linda, and it sucked...

7 Burpees

D. Frazier said...

Great Times Guys!

JR said...

Outstanding, Joe! This was Jake's first time doing FGB. He scored a 215. I think he was a little hesitant to go full out, so I'm sure he'll blow my score away next time. I scored 232 (PR). It felt good. Well, after I recovered, not during the exercise. LOL