Tuesday, October 2, 2007

03 October 2007

For time:
Run 400 meters
60 Wall-ball shots, 20 pound ball
30 Handstand push-ups
Run 400 meters
40 Wall-ball shots, 20 pound ball
20 Handstand push-ups
Run 400 meters
30 Wall-ball shots, 20 pound ball
15 Handstand push-ups
Run 400 meters

Post time to comments.

or

For time 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5 rep rounds of:
Virtual shoveling
Push-ups

With an Olympic bar holding only one plate (men use 45 pound plate, women use 25 pound plate), touch the plate on one side of the barrier then the other for one "rep." Barrier is 24."

Post time to comments.

4 comments:

Rick510 said...

Subbed elliptical, 12# wallballs, 1/2 ROM HSPU

Time: 21:35. HSPU were limiting factor today.

Royale said...

Subbed 12# wallballs (no wall to toss it against so threw it up in the air about 4' at the top of thruster) and pushups with feet elevated 26"

21:45

D. Frazier said...

I started the first round rowing and decided that wasn't going to work for me today after the 5k row and still being sore from previous wod. Of course I row barefoot and didn't want to go back in house and loose more time getting shoes so decided to just run barefoot. *not the brightest idea @9pm but the only fun part of the wod. 10# WB and Shoulder press cause its more work for me since I have no range of motion on the hspu. That sucked....22:59

D. Frazier said...

* Gavin (8 years old) was in the gym with me while I was working out and all of the sudden I hear him counting and I look up and he is cleaning the 25# bar and push pressing it does this 2xs put it down ( he only weights 51#), runs his bike up the hill rides down it jumps off and does 10 jumps with the rope and does this for 7 rounds. If that is not a CF Kid I don't know what is!