Friday, December 21, 2007

22 December 2007

"Joshie"

Complete three rounds for time of:
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
21 L Pull-ups
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
21 L Pull-ups

Post time to comments.

These are squat not power snatches
or

Cindy
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

OR

�Mary�
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

Post your choice of girls and rounds completed to comments.

2 comments:

Rick510 said...

Joshie: 31:35

handstand practice x 5
abmat x 50

Limiting factor was L-pullups. Took forever and ice cold bar outside didn't help either!

D. Frazier said...

UGH... that was pathetic

15# DB snatch
first 2 rounds kipping last round knee ups
23:49
*I have no coordination so this is very hard for me my squats quickly turned into power. So I was basically just working on keeping it close to my body and sticking on the top. I'm not even close to doing L pull ups so obviously had to make some subs for that as well.