Saturday, August 8, 2009

09 August 2009

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.

Compare to 090501.

or

"Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

Post time to comments.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

429 -- big improvement over last time (377).

Natalie said...

Im ashamed to say i got 265, gotta look back at my old numbers but this is allot worse, now my shoulders are in severe pain and got shredded my caluses fun fun. Oh and Ashley cheated hahahahah! Kidding

D. Frazier said...

"Abby"
Advanced
3 rounds
20 push press #65
20 step ups
20 OHS #45

*ugh that was pretty tough. I felt a pulling in my stomach on the OHS so after the first round I switched to BS. I used 20" box for step ups.